Light Harness Girth 65-80 cm
Equest L. Label size 16 by 5
Size chart Light harness
For best fit, measure the girth of the dog. Girth will take priority when selecting a size. The girth being the area behind the front legs and around the body. Fitted correctly, the harness should be snug on the dog and not too tight.
|SIZE||CHEST GIRTH CM||CHEST GIRTH INCH|
|XXS||30 - 42||12 - 16.5|
|XS||40 - 55||15.5 - 21.5|
|S||51 - 73||20 - 28.5|
|SPlus||55 - 70||21.5 - 27.5|
|M||58 - 77||23 - 30.5|
|L||65 - 80||25.5 - 31.5|
|XL||70 - 90||27.5 - 35.5|
|XXL||80 - 110||31.5 - 43.5|
Equest4dogs light 65-80 cm L, with place for nametags is completely made of polypropyleen strap as a Norwegian dog harness.
- Equest4dogs light 65-80 cm L harness is a very comfortable summer harness and easily put on and off.
- The harness has only been made of polypropyleen black strap which is very light and is provided around with reflective, woven stripes.
- The Equest4dogs light harness 65 – 80 cm has a beautiful fit and is easy to wear for your dog .
- The chest strap closes simple with velcro and the bally strap closes with a hardened belt buckle and is adjustable by a plastic slider.
- At the top of the harness you will find a steenless steel D-Ring so you can attach the leash. This steenless steel ring does not attach the skin, very comfortable for dogs with a metal allergy.
- With all sizes you also find a handle at the top of the harness so you can easily grap or lift your dog in specific situations.
- The reflective stripes take care of more visibility in the dark.
- At both sides you can attach name tags.
IDC Powerharness Girth 33-45 cm
Pluto Harness Girth 32-42 cm
There are no reviews yet.